Kosova Protestant Evangelical Church (“KPEC”) is an Alliance of assorted Protestant Evangelical churches and organizations that act in Kosovo. KPEC is a religious community of all those believers who share this doctrine and consider it as essential for their faith.
- WE BELIEVE in One Almighty God eternally existent revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE the Bible as the Holy Scripture as originally given by God; infallible; divinely inspired; entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- WE BELIEVE in our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His visible return in power and glory and the final judgement of the living and the dead.
- WE BELIEVE in the deliberate fall of man in sin and his guilt and his justification solely by faith in the crucified and resurrected Christ from the dead.
- WE BELIEVE in the illuminating, indwelling, regenerating and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit empowering the believer to live a holy life; to live and testify for and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE in the unity of all true believers who form the Universal Church, the body of which Christ alone is the head.